Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Get free UBUNTU 7.10 CD

Thats true a free Ubuntu CD straight from UK to India . i am not joking just check the link below and enjoy. Though I am a big fan of Windows and its free in India (Almost everyone has a pirated copy) but learning something new has always attracted me.
You can also get Ubuntu free from https://shipit.ubuntu.com/
Today, I have received my free copy of Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) which I have ordered from HERE 3 weeks ago.

As with previous versions, Ubuntu ships as a “live CD,” which allows you to boot from your CD drive and test Ubuntu without affecting your existing system. If you have decided to commit to Ubuntu, just click “Install.” Then Ubuntu will lead you through the installation process and the entire installation process took me about 20 minutes on a pretty old system without monitor. (Pentium 2.4 GHZ, 512RAM, 80GB HDD, NIC).

No comments:

Blog Directory & Search engine
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.